Monday, March 21, 2016

GRACE OR PANACHE


Grace or panache
Panache is my ability to always do things in style. It becomes a reflection of my innate persona ... an ability to not care a damn of what others think of me .. as long as I am not uncomfortable in myself. In Gone with the wind ... Rhett Butler did say these lines ...my dear I don't give a damn and I think I have often used this line to justify my ability to see wisdom and the inability of many to be able to do so ... even when it ought well to be the true spirit of us all. We all care till breaking point and then it simply does not matter that much anymore. Let the chips fall where they may. Aah but here is where the interesting bit begins to emerge ... from out of the ashes is born that inner resilence that does not need to utter a word ... but knows what it knows. I knew how to make things come to me in grace. Why because I dream big dreams ... know and can teach it effortlessly to a wise person. Why did I choose a wise person .. now ? For only the wise understand that in order to change their paradigms ... one must go to the best ... a master. I have seen what others' teach and I know what I know to be a cut above the best. All wisdom was created when the Creator created the world. How many go to that Master for help ? It's energy is locked up in us for us to tap into ... to create a master through ourselves. One must always learn from a master. So how and why do I accept myself as one such ? I practice my art 24 hours of every day. I live and breathe it and it is impossible to separate it from me for it is my very life. And since only I live in my own skin / mind ... there in no other to vouch for me but myself .. That is at first ... That is. That is grace of god ... something that is such a powerful energy that it allowed me to be in control. And yet I am not even being boastful when I do not speak the words most utter ... Grattude praise etc are a form of trying to impress in order to flatter. I chose the more easy route to God ... love in my mind .. Where it is impossible to lie and get away with it. I saw many things happen that did not please my strict persona and on the flip side everything that did please me immensely and my ability to react in the most righteous way possible as my leit motif. When my journey was with my own mind ... was it possible for me to even consider a competitor. To my mind .... No. It is my turn now and that's just the way the cookie crumbles ... got it. Just simply love myself the most.