Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MY TRUE SELF

MY TRUE SELF                                                  
                                                                                                             

I once again saw a childish video on quantum mechanics (the theory of motion) and it expanded on the theory of wave movements being activated by the observer .. ie the energy watching it ... and its lesson came to me in an instant.I have communicated with energy outside of me as a wave using the golden spiral to push it out of me. Often times I leave it open ended and sometimes it is a destination. All energy behaves in a certain pattern but when we add our energy to that motion we tend to influence it.  That is it bends to our will and we create a new pattern through our thoughts is just another way of expressing it. The gift is to understand how to do it to becoming a conscious creator and I can honestly say ... I knew none of all of this .. often science had seemed to be beyond my capacity to understand .. but its all so super duper easy that I like myself even better.
Whatever you teach is irrelevant mostly for the observer in you may get a different result depending on your own capacity.  It creates limiting realities. Whereas true reality is infinite. If you see a 3D world and someone else says they live in a 5 dimensional one .. whom should I believe for the both are right as per their capacities of belief.  Now suppose I decide to be grand and say I live in a 9D world ... I am equally capable of creating that reality for myself .. I MAY NOT KNOW HOW IT IS DONE UNTIL I ASK THAT KNOWLEDGE TO OPEN UP FOR ME AND SURE IT WILL COMPLY ... for I am all matter and all energy and creation is just a game for me to exercise my desires into reality. The bigger I can think ... I just move higher into another plane. My capacities to believe are limitless and prove me undeterrent in my quest for knowledge of myself. I am often bored with the slow .. for me everything must create in nano seconds. The thought is thunk and I am done. I like that for it was Mary Poppins snapping her fingers to get things done that got this idea into my head in the first place. When my maids would be absent in the past I have been known to have the most terrible reactions. This time my cleaning maid has been gone for 11 days and my new cook refused to clean the house. So I said to myself .. nor are you Roda .. and I say to myself .. my house has never been cleaner and except for a thin film of dust on a bit of furniture .. it just looks so darn clean. Can you imagine that ... well I definitely didn't at first .. it was just bravado to make me feel better .. but it turned out to be true. I said to myself .. way to go dear.

I too hold the capacity to call myself a master ... and I do .. I am MasterMind too. You are at the pupil stage but I was the teacher ever since I authored my book. Now truths relevant for my own life flow to me through the knowledge of my book. I attended a couple of seminars lately to prove to myself just how I saw myself pitted against others .. and I was gloriously happy .. for I came from a much safer place of knowing myself as better. I hold capacities in my heart and head the world will look upto .. for all knowledge must prove itself first ... through a complete giving through truth .. it is the only common denominator for all lives. After that we are as different as chalk to cheese. Knowledge always sets you free ... do go on as you wish .. but if you truly love yourself ... you will have to bite the bullet called MasterMind for in aussie terms it is your bommerang ... some where deep within you is a desire for fulfilment so strong .. it will bring you back again and again to MasterMind .. for the true teacher will never teach itself as a lesson for another .. but rather is gracious about the fact each must follow their own path in life. To thine own self be true.That is the message in MasterMind .. it is the lesson of MasterMind ... not me its author. I learnt to separate myself as a true creator for the world through words ... for.. my story ..would be trying to clone myself in others whereas God allows all humans to be their own creators in the secrecy or their minds. But please go on as you wish ... it is your life to choose. A confusion at the beginning stage of a spiritual awakening is a must .. how else will you begin to sift and sort the thoughts running riot in your head. But you'll be ok ... promise that to yourself and watch it happen. As you will think you will create in an awareness of seeing it happen.