Saturday, November 15, 2014

A GOLFING I DID GO

A GOLFING I DID GO
                                                                                                             
                                                                                            
When the world knows not there role 
Sublime is a far cry .. its way worse
To spirit he turns .. is it divine ?
It matters not .. what I did think
I never got lucky .. when in their company
What if that spirit is an asshole
And seeks to bother you.

What can they do
Nothing .. when they have no life
Not even a sound 
Someone shared .. 
They cry and moan.

What creatures are they
I cannot tell
I know not them
And they know not me ..
For I am not connected to spirit .. you see.

Its said they must howl in pain
When they decide to be
Bearers of punishments 
For you and me.

My thoughts where did they fly
Hither and thither ..
Perchance they alight
And they wither.
Nothing to think of ...
Just the usual ... MONEY
There's  money .. there is.

On a shelf I did not put my work
Kept it close at hand.
From its knowledge sublime
Now worked on minds.

All the world .. was my stage
Showed me their mirror
For their disgrace.
Through their angry retorts
It proved to me .. all was not
The way it should have been
It was not.

To many I was not understood
From whence I came
And for what I stood
It saddened me and it should sadden you
That you did not understand
Mind alone is made .. to impact.
And when contact we make ..
Magic is seen .. of the unspoken kind..

Magic my friend .. I transferred 
From out of mind
Sent it over to you
Now do you find
why it must be your raison dètre.


When I think .. I verse
When I cane .. its worse
Humans can I deal in words
Spirit in stumbling came out worse,
Wow and wow and double wow
Now I'm truly having fun.

How silent has she become of late
Not a murmur neither a complaint
To Golfshire did I go,
To find me a house,
Of the spacious kind.

On the way 
I did play some golf
Lobbed some balls .. up into the air
Don't ever throw them down  
Down .. a rabbit's hole
Spirit tried to teach me that.

But I do not know .. 
where all they could go.
Rabbits may be white
But they belong to the animal kind
No mind there 
Means they are down.

So lobby I did ... my balls up on high
Knock .. knock .. 
Why was there no answer there.
Perhaps .. they had all gone to sleep?

Now wait a minute 
I've just remembered the truth ..
Heaven and hell are nowhere else
But on good old earth.

My lobbied balls ...
boomeranged back to me !!!
On the way down 
Spirit was found ...
Their empty pockets meant
.. empty sounds ...
Of numbskulls ? oh what joy
To see just where spirit resided.

Woe is me .. no intelligence
And no fun
My only joy for me to see
That spirit was their double ..
And was in trouble too !!

It just meant more money for me
I have so much ... ooooh,
I am that lucky shrew.
I played the cards dealt to me
So wisely.

Sages and seers I looked at kindly
Knowledge and words
Never blindly ..
And dined and dined
And licked my chops.

No more work now
But boy was it tricky
Me and words and 
Words and words
And then more words.

Left silly old spirit
feeling the blues
Incapable of understanding .. my clues ?
How could they .. they never tried.
Was there a controlling spirit ..  
I understand.

Knowledge of the divine
I did then understand
Is kept out of  the reach
Of a foolish hand.

To see the hand of God
Must you see
The hand of God 
That calls to thee.

God from hand to hand
Did now go
It saught  all minds
That needs love the most
In that all of us are blest.