Monday, December 7, 2015

CONSCIOUSNESS AND MORTALITY

Consciousness and mortality                                                       


Consciousness is your ability to see the inner workings of soul and spirit .... kinda like our lives.  Whereas we as humans have a choice .... spirit does not when it chooses to go the negative path. Or is it a camouflage for hurting humans ?  I had a sneaky feeling that what I deduced through the power of my own thinking was true.  I soon began to use it as my safety net to flip those spirits on their back and refused to buckle down ... often abusing them in the most choicest expletives.  It was because I saw the truth that mankind left to themselves were truly capable of becoming living gods ... all of us when no one interfered with us.  So who was doing the interfering ?  Why the soul or the universal spirit or your sub-conscious voice.  You are always led to believe that your sub-conscious voice is god's but that is not 100% true when you analyse that there are negative and positive thoughts vying for your attention.