Saturday, August 9, 2014

DOUBLE ENTENDRES

GOD AND ME ... DOUBLE ENTENDRES

I'm a real now  here gal
Sitting in my now  here land
Making all my now here plans
For all the nobodies.

That nowhere can be broken down into 2 words .. I just discovered while sharing this lesson .. the lessons in layers.

Let me begin to break down meaning of a single para into its metaphysical part and its reality part.
In the metaphysical god and spirit are one and the projection is into the future for creation belongs solely to the future but is always done in the present ... for the past souls.

In our world reality too must bend similarly when you understand how I took the fall for your sake and I shall openly state that I did not like that one little bit. However as I was a novice I was taken for a ride .. for that is what spirit openly told me. Sad but true.  

Metaphysical ... God is in nothing for he is constantly changing form and duality and you will never know just where exactly is the present when you will make contact.  God is acutely aware of all spirit that had failed in the past (nobodies) and a progress can only be measured by a firm desire to change things in improvements.

Come back to our world and into the present .. where too the story remains the same ... a creating of a better future from out of the present for a better future by eliminating nobodies.  So the past spirit needed a change / the present consciousness needs the change ... why ... a spiritual awakening is taking place and the 2 must match for the future so that there is no generation gap.

Here we are One  ....                 ( life on earth)
Then we part   ...                    ( death )
But now we are learning 
To be together again            (contact with spirit)
For we must always 
Be the Ones.                         (gods).

Life is good
But life is fast
Wake up to your scope 
Don't be last
Mixed up in your head don't be
Don't get left out
Don't ....  be the last.

This I saw ... and this I liked
Many hands clapping for me at last.
A lesson from you ... I did learn
Fame and glory .. is .. for the One.

You showed me .. 
And I became 
You ...  in your several ways.
Round and round and round we went
Circles  of  love ... we became,
Found love here and found love there
Kept finding it everywhere.

Its teatime ..
Should I have a coffee
Hot or cold .. what must it be
I like it hot and I like it cold
If its hot should it be a .. errr
Latte 
Or a cappucino ?
Hmm  ... should I have it cold ?
Expresso or .... let me see .. aah 
So many choices do I find
The world is so very kind.

Life is just like a cuppa coffee
Love it hot or love it cold 
Warm and sweet
Is fizzy and nice
Mocha makes it 
Just ... all right !!!

This the lesson I did learn
Share and share until its done
So Roda .. you did see
Why I was forced to  just love me.
So many choices ..
So many claiming to be me.

So the riddle that remained
If God is me and  is I god
Then me is they and all else forgot
A conundrum sure I did create
When I've reached the end
Here I go ?
In a circle there are
Never any ends
So its back to the beginning 
I do intend.

I gift in the beginning was
Promised to me
But that the beginning 
Would come 
At the very end
Aaaha now I see.

Continuity and eternity
Go hand in hand.
When I did stop .. you began
Taking over in the nick of time.
Saving face for all mankind.

I ask myself .. 
Why did I give you space ?
Who were you ..
To steal my grace ?
Woman was I .. so you took
My time by force
For permission I did give you nought.

I ban you from me for eternity
For my soul you purported to be,
An effective liar you could not be
For I saw through you .. instantly.

And yet I fore bore to raise my voice
Even when I ...
Saw right through you
It was always me in grace !!

Forgive you ..
how may I .. 
ever ?
Some things are 
just hard to see
or ... never meant to be
In eternity may there be peace.