Saturday, August 9, 2014

MY POETRY .... THE FINAL CALL FOR CREATION

MY POETRY .... THE FINAL CALL FOR CREATION

We are all  God's light ... each and every day
But to have seen my own light ..  
Was a privilege rare indeed.

And then I saw  ... forever ..
The creator's light is pure white
Through which I did light my own spark  .. 
Protected and guided through so many ways.

I perfected it up a notch ... 
Untied the knots .. held in the mind
To see silken strands
Flying free ..
Weaving and perfecting new beliefs.

Linked strands made up of a spider's silk
Tensile and strong minds ...
Liked my websites .... 
They were buffeted by storms ..
But the rest .. have stood the test of time.
And  we remain linked ...
With God as our mediator.

It was .. much ... too much work
A lifetime's worth ..
But spread out over many days .. years !!
It was almost my every waking minute .. of every day,
A lot of it spent in thinking.

It was something I could not put aside ..
As I mastered my mind .. to be .. come
MasterMind ..
An outpouring of everything into my mind.

I focussed on changing things .. 
First for myself .. so super dooper easy
And then for others .. as God showed me profoundly
Now go copy/paste me.

As all my work is done .. 
I now do sit back ...
Writing my poems
Travelling the world ..
2 thunderbolts to let me know ..
For me ... from God
And then the rain.

I want to record this moment in time
A precious one for me
The time .. it is 9.55 pm
The day it is .. a Saturday
The 23rd of November 2013
Linking our linked energies in a flash
In this moment  .. my now.

I know God does exist 
In the now .. sine die.
For I am connected
I am in his vortex of creation
For days together at a time ..
Showing me how he joined the pieces
To create success for all ..
My book is  ... MasterMind.

Through miracles of the mind
I did know, see, feel and communicate love,
The sublimest of feelings were mine,
I feel the luckiest of all
To have lived this life,
Basking in God's glory.

God is my mind and through it
I am connected to all.
He showed me that .. 
Just as on the Sabbath day.
God rested .. in peace, love and harmony ..
So too ... will we ..
If in God .. we spend that time.

I now do sit back .. and watch my spoken word
Cause the chaos needed .. of creation
And sure .. this is true !
Just was so ready for it .. when it came.

I was ... and I am ...  
I am ... the toughest cookie,
My lesson ... I had to learn,
So many fight stiff battles
Mine were too .. they were not light,
I know I did blink and shivered.

Just took the blows ..
But the connections had by now begun
So touched the flows ..
Crested high waves ..
And touched shore ... every single time ..
Creation unravelled.

Remember I am only sharing .. 
The power of creativity ..
Given to you and me  ... at birth ..
Begin early !!

http://www.createspace.com/3452539